Branch Supervisor (Industrial Automation and Control) .
Routeco is looking for an energetic, conscientious person who interacts well with other people to join our Coventry Internal Sales Team as the Branch Supervisor on a fixed term contract, initially for a period of 9 months.
Since 1978 Routeco has successfully established itself as one of the UK`s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. Over an impressive period of sustained and continuous growth, Routeco have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 250 personnel. The company has expanded by focusing on providing customers with the very best choice of products from leading manufacturers from around the world packaged together with a range of value-added services.
Position: Branch Supervisor
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, 9 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on skills and experience, plus bonus
Benefits: Group Life Assurance (1x annual salary), 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service),Westfield Health Cash Plan (level 1, employee only),Pension Scheme (5% employee contributions, 5% employer contributions),Other flexible benefit options such as upgrades will be available for selection on an annual basis
About the role:
Working in the Internal Sales Team at Routeco means working closely with our customers predominantly on the phone and via email, to assist in maximising sales opportunities. You must be comfortable working with excel to provide data to the team.
So, we are looking for someone with initiative, determination and self-motivation who enjoys dealing with data and working within a team to resolve customer issues and queries.
- Lead by example by maintaining a proactive methodology to cross selling and delivering the Routeco all-inclusive message
- Meet the branch KPI’s to maximise sales; maintain and grow the number of trading accounts; and increase the range of products sold, Improve customer retention and spend frequency
- Demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness to negotiate prices, depending on customer ownership and status to maximise margin
- Manage internal branch team to meet their job profiles and objectives
- Monthly review with team members to ensure adherence to job profile and SMART objectives and company mission statement
- Maintain and develop on going customer relationships
- Take charge of your personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with Routeco’s core competencies and learning and development framework
- A friendly approach and the ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner are integral to the function
- The job holder will have the ability to persuade others, work within specific guidelines whilst maintaining quality and standards
- There is a requirement to give support through practical advice and action where competence, knowledge and experience are needed
- The job calls for a person who enjoys dealing with people, creating and maintaining relationships as well as making a good impression both personally and for the organisation
- A good standard of education is required, particularly in Maths & English and excellent customer service skills
- Good day to day planning capabilities are essential
You may have experience of the following: Branch Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Branch Supervisor, Operations Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Department Manager, Centre Manager etc.