Account Executive (Events) .
Top Banana is an award-winning creative communications agency who specialise in leadership driven events. They work with highly prestigious global brands to help them bring their strategy to life and help companies communicate business critical messages.
Position: Account Executive
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Exec to join our Midlands team. This a great opportunity to work with a variety of clients including some large brands. You should be equally comfortable supporting on larger projects or managing your own smaller projects.
- Supporting delivery of larger projects including taking and understanding brief from client and reinterpreting requirements to brief internal departments
- Assisting and taking ownership of the delivery of content solutions e.g. video, PPT and animation
- Full responsibility on delivery of smaller projects
- Taking part in creative meetings and facilitating meetings for own projects
- Sourcing and briefing external producers / freelance / internal support for assistance in pulling together creative for event / video projects, general project assistance
- Assisting with quote preparation, budget control and reconciliation
- Full financial management of smaller projects, working to agreed margin targets
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending new business / business development meetings where appropriate
- Preparing and presenting client proposals / pitch documentation for smaller projects
- Assisting with larger scale pitches, being part of the pitch team where appropriate
- Event production experience ideally in an agency environment, preferably in an Account Exec role already or the equivalent level
- Experience of working with internal comms / conference events preferable
- Experience of video production preferable
- Comfortable with significant amounts of UK travel at times, may be occasional international travel as well
- Please note due to our rural location your own transport is essential
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate to varying levels of seniority
- Computer literate
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Event Management, Business Development, Events Co-ordinator, Client Relationship, Project Management, Events, Client Liaison, New Business Development, Sales, Account Management, Project Co-ordinator, Events Assistant, Events Manager, etc.