Hotel Manager .
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Position: Hotel Manager
Location: Rownhams Motorway Service Area, Hampshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Flexible working hours
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service awards; 28 days holiday paid pro rata; Great personal development opportunities
About the role:
Rownhams Motorway Service Area on the M27 between junctions 3 and 4 is looking to recruit a Hotel Manager to join our Days Inn brand.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire a Hotel Manager to support the Site Director and manage the Days Inn Hotel team to deliver operational excellence. Being a Hotel Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback
- We would love you to have Hotel Manager experience in a similar environment
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries
You may have experience of the following: Hotel Manager, General Manager, Assistant Hotel Manager, Assistant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, Assistant Hospitality Manager, Hotel Supervisor, Hotel Team Leader, Hospitality Supervisor, Hospitality Team Leader, Accommodation Manager, Deputy Hotel Manager, Deputy General Manager, Duty Manager, etc.