Job Title: Contracts Administrator (Legal) .
Reporting Line: Contracts Manager
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays until 4:30pm
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA and Smokin' Bean) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reviewing commercial contracts, licensing agreements and supplier T&Cs and highlighting risks to the business.
- Helping to draft new company forms and new contracts.
- Helping to draft amendments to contracts to protect business interests.
- Manage the digital and hard copy filing of signed contracts.
- Assist with preparation of legal documents for tenders and on-boarding documents for new customers and suppliers.
- Law degree desirable.
- Experience of commercial law.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Ability and enthusiasm to handle complex workflow by prioritising work effectively and identifying level of detail needed for each task.
- Excellent command of written/spoken English
- Willingness to learn and develop as the role itself develops.
- Conscientious and methodical approach and the ability to analyse.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Excellent persuasion and reasoning skills, and the ability to recognise when to escalate an issue and to whom.
You may have experience of the following: Contracts Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Assistant Contracts Manager, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant, Legal Advisor, Paralegal, Contracts Paralegal, etc.