Account Manager .
With a fresh and disruptive approach, Ecosurety enable their clients to meet their legal environmental obligations. We are committed to making a positive impact by investing in recycling infrastructure, innovation, and consumer awareness campaigns on behalf of our members. Accredited as Investors in People Gold since 2016, Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, access to training, and benefits such as gym membership and volunteer days.
Position: Account Manager
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: £23k - £25k per year
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Gym membership, 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave
Closing Date: Monday 17th June 2019, 9am.
About the role:
Ecosurety are looking for an accurate, logical, and personable account manager, with strong organisation and communication skills, to deliver a high level of customer service to our clients. This is for an initial 12-month period. There is a possibility of the role becoming permanent.
The account manager will be responsible for providing a high level of technical guidance, quality customer service to ensure client retention, and identifying and closing cross sell opportunities. The role will involve direct management of a large number of clients.
- Respond to clients’ enquiries for information and keep database records accurate and up to date.
- Ensure regular contact with clients, including onsite meetings around the UK as required.
- Update the client database with customer information and communications, including sales opportunities.
- Perform data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines.
- Provide technical guidance and carry out desktop monitoring to assess members’ compliance status.
- Maximise opportunities to upsell additional services.
- Deliver key messages to clients about market factors that affect their business.
- Engage clients in projects and campaigns Ecosurety are involved in.
- Create regular relevant marketing content for the Ecosurety website.
- Plan and deliver professional training and networking events.
- Strong organisation, IT and administrative skills.
- High level of compliance and attention to detail.
- Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures.
- Effective communication skills; able to deliver challenging messages when needed.
- Able to work collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Persistent in problem solving and seeing tasks through to completion.
- Self-controlled and non-confrontational when handling challenging situations.
- Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly.
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales, Business Development Manager, Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, etc.