Finance Assistant (Accounts Receivable) .
AutoProtect is a growing business looking for people to grow the business and push it forward!
AutoProtect provide mechanical breakdown warranties and other insurance products to vehicle owners across the UK, Europe and beyond. These are sold via vehicle retailers of all types and sizes and since 2004, leading manufacturers have awarded AutoProtect a variety of business and many of the leading dealer groups and over 3000 independent vehicle retailers have elected to carry products from our broad, flexible range.
Position: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location: Warwick House, Harlow, Essex
Job type: Full Time, 1 year Fixed Term Contract
About the role:
The Accounts Receivable Assistant is a key role in interfacing with end customers, dealers and premium funding organisations to ensure the smooth registration of new agreements and ensuring that premiums are received and booked accordingly.
- SMART business unit - Issue Dealer statements and Direct Debit Collections.
- SMART business unit - Reconcile collections and prepare debtor report – highlighting issue areas.
- Assist with daily cash allocation by bacs and cheques, chasing up remittances, sending copy invoices.
- Dealing with customers and agents queries on telephone / via email / ticketing system – key contact for SMART business units and Premium Funding.
- Data Entry using premium funding site Plasma – adding / updating customer details, account details, changing payments dates, reinstating direct debits.
- Assist with entry of new Direct Debit mandates and Direct Debit Collection.
- Open and distribute daily post to correct departments.
- Assist with Dealer Set up and sign off process.
Excellent customer service skills. Ability to adapt to situations and learn new tasks quickly. Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Minimum of 1 years office experience. GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
Previous experience in Accounts Receivable function, with use of accounting systems and sales ledger posting preferred but not essential.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Receivable Clerk, etc.