Claims Assessor (Pet Insurance) .
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 18th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3 million.
Position: Claims Assessor - Pet Insurance
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (Part time also available)
Salary: £19000 to £23000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: with excellent benefits including 22 holiday days, private medical insurance and gym and pet insurance discounts.
What you`ll get up to as a Veterinary Claims Assessor.
- Collating information from multiple sources to assess claims appropriately.
- Using your expert knowledge to assess and manage claims accurately and fairly.
- Querying any anomalies and declining claims that are invalid.
- Communicating directly with customers, representatives and veterinary practises, managing expectations throughout the claims process.
- Using multi-channel correspondence such as emails, written correspondence and phone calls.
- Working at pace to ensure we’re responding to customers within a reasonable time frame.
- We appreciate you may not have an insurance background so full training will be provided.
- As this is a technical role it would be very beneficial for you to have a veterinary background.
- We’re committed to responding to our customers as soon as possible so you’ll need to work at a good pace and have excellent accuracy and the attention to detail.
- As you’ll be working on multiple claims at one time you’ll need to be highly organised.
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Veterinary Claims Assessor, Claims Handler, Claims Assessor, Pet Insurance, Insurance, Veterinary Nurse, Veterinary Technical Advisor, Veterinary Advisor, Vet, Veterinary, RVN, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, etc.