Corporate Account Handler (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Corporate Account Handler
Location: Lorica, Preston, Lancashire (Commutable from Blackburn, Chorley, Blackpool, Wigan, Southport and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
- Develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels.
- Ensure timely, compliant and effective Client and Insurer administration and processing on core Lorica systems and provide technical support to Clients and Colleagues.
- Develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve your Key Performance Indictors including income targets. Place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets, referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or Head Office.
- Undertake general broking activities including dealing with: Clients’ queries and correspondence. New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered.
- Insurer surveys ensuring risk improvements are implemented and adhered to.
- Liaise with Finance including Credit Control to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes.
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience).
- Customer Focus.
- Commercial Awareness.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.