Contracts Manager (Legal) .
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA and Smokin' Bean) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
In this role the Contracts Manager (Legal) will be responsible to provide comprehensive legal support for the company and advise on prospective and existing commercial agreements with customers, suppliers and third parties.
- Knowledge of legal principles, obligations, responsibility of international contracts law/English law. Review and qualify or draft different types of contracts including tending contracts
- Review and qualify or draft different types of Contracts, including but not limited to: Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Restrictive Use Agreement; Memorandum of Understandings; Heads of Agreement and Nominated Subcontractors Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements; Alliances.
- Full comprehension of all legal obligations and responsibilities arising out of the contracts entered into by a Company.
- Manage the workload in coordination with Tendering and Commercial function, collecting the inputs from the other function.
- Assist all Company function with legal and contractual in coordination with the relevant corporate functions.
- Be the legal liaison between Tchibo UK and Tchibo’s parent companies in Hamburg
- Understanding of UK Bribery law
You will require awareness and detailed knowledge of:
- Contracts - common terms and conditions
- Commercial awareness - common causes of complaints and claims
- Dispute resolution
- Contract law
- Learn and understand Tchibo Coffee International business
- Respond quickly and effectively to all legal queries
- Understand business goals and their potential impact on current structures
- Develop solutions to resolve business issues resulting in contribution to revenue growth, productivity gains and cost reduction
- Legal Experience
- IT Competent
- Degree Level Educated
- IACCM Contract & Commercial Management Practitioner (CCMP) and British CPD Standards Office Accredited Mini MBA in Contracting and Commercial Management
You may have experience of the following: Contracts Manager, Commercial Contracts Manager, Contracts Paralegal, Contracts lawyer, Paralegal, Commercial Manager, Lawyer, etc.