X1 Lettings – Branch Manager .
Are you ready to join an exciting, fast paced, multi award winning Property Lettings Company as our Liverpool Branch Manager? Working with us you will have the opportunity to grow your career by inspiring and developing an accountable, motivated and engaged team to deliver our strategy and plans, strengthen our retention of customers / tenants whilst continually building our strong reputation. This is a prime role for you to make a difference, develop your skills and strengths as a leader, with a complete focus on delivering outstanding personal, team and business results and success.
X1 is a dynamic and highly successful Property Letting company, established in Liverpool in 2011. After exciting business growth, winning numerous awards along the way such as the Grafters Awards “Best Residential Property Management Company” 2017, 2018, 2019, we have gone from strength to strength and now operate offices in Liverpool, Manchester in 2014, Leeds in 2017, and Kent in Autumn next year. We have recently expanded our business to include working in the ‘open market’, which means in addition to letting our own X1 properties, we now act as letting agents for landlord owners, managing the letting of their properties on their behalf. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality rental experience whilst building strong and lasting relationships with our tenants and landlords alike.
Position: X1 Lettings - Branch Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 9.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Benefits: A lucrative bonus scheme, company car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and an investment in your on-going training and development.
Closing date for applications: 14th June, 2019.
Telephone interview on: 15 June 2019.
Interviews will take place: 19th – 21st June 2019.
Final interview w/c: 1st July, you will be notified within two days of this final interview.
About the role:
Being the Manager of our Liverpool team and a member of the fabulous X1 Management Team, you will have a pivotal role in leading your team with passion, energy and sharp business focus. You will shape and build our Liverpool team culture where our values are consistently translated into action. Your role as Manager will be engaging, directing and motivating the team to have a high accountability mind-set and the highest of standards of performance and delivery to impact our business results positively. We want you to be the ‘difference that makes a difference’.
- Creating a climate where individuals work at their best and are highly accountable for results. This includes providing clarity and direction, having quality conversations though one to ones, coaching and providing regular feedback.
- You will ensure our HR people processes are implemented, add value, and help deliver top performance through our people, whilst helping them thrive and develop them within their roles.
- A unwavering focus on business results by driving targets / analysing performance including occupancy rates, renewals figures, landlord acquisition, viewings to booking conversion, turnaround time for void periods, response time to enquiries.
- Delivering a first-class customer experience by proactively building strong relationships with tenants and landlords and effectively resolving any issues, which have been escalated.
- Work with our Block Management team by providing regular feedback from viewings and tenants to improve the customer experience.
- Working in collaboration with the X1 Marketing Team to ensure we run successful campaigns that help grow our business.
- Contributing to growing your business and location by developing new ideas and strategies / plans that take our business beyond.
- Ensuring we do the ‘right things right’ in the area of business compliance and manage any arising risks so that we deliver a seamless service to our customers.
- Two year’s experience of leading and managing teams including teamwork and developing others.
- Two year’s experience within the lettings industry.
- Proven track record of delivering and growing business.
- Strong customer focus and excellent relationship management skills.
- Quality and standards. Professionalism in both attitude and personal appearance.
- Evidence of inspiring and leading change.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- ARLA qualified or willing to study towards.
You may have experience of the following: Lettings Manager, Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Residential Properties, Lettings Agent, Property, Lettings Officer, Residential Lettings, Associate, Lettings, Senior Negotiator, Property Lister, Negotiation, Property Sales, etc.