Junior Digital Project Manager .
Job Title - Digital Project Manager/Scrum Master
Location - LE16 7WB
Salary - £competitive
Duration - Permanent / Full Time
Sector - IT
Here at Code String we provide digital solutions to brands in support of their marketing activities, bringing people and technology together. We create digital solutions for brand marketing. We have delivered over 350 projects for 100 brands across 41 countries.
If you are reading this, then you are curious to see what is out there for your next role. If you are looking for one in a fast-growing agile company with the opportunity to ensure that projects and produce feature enhancements are delivered on time meeting our client’s requirements then look no further this is the right job for you. Come and join our team, where you can be involved and recognised for your hard work, we look forward to receiving your application.
This is a new role within our organisation and you will be working with the Product Owner and the development team to ensure that new platform and feature enhancements are clearly understood, prioritised and planned into sprints. You will run the bi-weekly sprint planning sessions and manage the sprint planning process. You will also run the retrospectives and work with the development team to continually improve. In addition, you will also be responsible for working on a number of campaigns and promotions, delivering them to time, cost and quality.
As the Digital Project Manager, you will have the following experience.
- You will have proven experience of digital project management and experience in road maps and product development.
- You will ensure that any development changes are estimated and in line with expectations and are communicated to various stake holders
- You will help prioritise and groom the backlog helping to unblock tasks identified during daily standups
- You will hold a scrum master qualification and also be Prince2 qualified.
- You will have a good understanding of software design and development lifecycle.
- You will be an effective time manager with excellent attention to detail.
You background is most likely to be:
- Someone who is experienced in working on projects
- Someone who is used to working in an agile environment
- A person who understands risks and issues and is used to working and reporting to clients
You may have experience in the following, Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Scrum Master, Prince2 Practitioner, etc
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 20th June 2019.
Click to apply for this role