Customer Support Advisor .
Fancy a career at Handepay? We understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
Position: Customer Support Advisor
Location: Haydock, near St. Helens
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £17,500 dependent on experience
- Take ownership of queries from existing customers about their card payment facilities.
- Act as a single point of ownership for all other customer service queries, liaising with other suppliers / business partners as required.
- Provide technical support for Ecommerce and Virtual Terminal customers.
- Maintain accurate system records.
- Follow the procedures provided to you by your Team Leader.
- Develop an understanding of the card market and industry standards.
- Team player with clear focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Tolerant and empathic communicator with confident telephone manner.
- Takes ownership of queries, problems and projects and manages to resolution.
- Able to manage own workload and work unsupervised if necessary.
- PC Literacy – use of in-house database and MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits to you:
- Ongoing training and support from Team Leader.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Prime location with easy access from the M6.
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking.
- Appointment time scheme.
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Retail Worker, etc.