Graduate Marketing Assistant (B2B Software) .
This role is with the UK market leader in its field of software and related professional services for the public sector and associated private contractors. The company is part of a US-based technology group.
Position: Graduate Marketing Coordinator - B2B software
Location: Twickenham, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum + bonus
About the role:
The Marketing Assistant will play a key role helping the sales and marketing team to support our existing customer base and prospective customers. The role includes vital marketing and commercial activities for the organisation including events organisation and managing our licence renewal process with all current clients. The role would provide an excellent opportunity for a dynamic graduate to get a solid grounding across marketing, sales and customer support, and offer good development opportunities for the right person.
- Coordinate client events and communications
- Renew existing contracts in appropriate accounts
- Maintain and develop market intelligence in our CRM system
- Support existing customer accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Support of the production of tender responses to formal public procurements
Candidates could be graduating shortly or may possibly have 2 to 3 years of work experience. We shall seek a good match to the following list of candidate requirements:
- Dynamic personality and demonstrable achievements
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to listen to client needs
- High standard of written communication, able to produce effective and professional sales proposals and well written tender responses
- Ability to understand sophisticated software
- Ability to manage accounts effectively and build relationships with key clients
- Ability to work with the technical function to provide client responses
- Ability to work well within a small cohesive sales and marketing team
- Willingness to travel within the UK and possibly USA
- Full UK driving licence preferred
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Marketing Coordinator, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing Administrator, Graduate Marketing Officer, Graduate Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Graduate, etc.