Customer Service Advisor .
Sigma delivers a wide range of white label customer contact services for some of the UK’s largest brands. With over 500 employees operating from Sigma’s offices in Birmingham, Redditch and Cape Town, South Africa, Sigma delivers significant value for its clients and their customers.
Position: Customer Advisor
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Shifts covering 8am to 10pm, Monday to Friday & 8am to 6pm, Saturday
Salary: £17,100 to £18,500 depending on your experience
About the role:
We are seeking a number of amazing Customer Advisors to be based in our fantastic offices in Redditch.
You’ll be making and receiving call to customers, who will have a variety of requests from simple payment inquiries to complex billing queries and investigations. These are non-telesales roles, and are all about giving each and every customer a great service on every call. You’ll be seeking to find a resolution for the customer and solving any problems they may have.
You don’t need to have contact centre experience, but if you bring a passion for Customer Service, we can teach you the rest!
- Someone who loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Has great communication skills, and can get the best from every situation
- Loves learning and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
What can we give you in return?
- Plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events
- We live our values daily to be the best in class!
You may have experience of the following: Customer Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, etc.