Office Assistant .
LMAX Exchange Group (LMAX Exchange) is a global financial technology company, which operates multiple institutional execution venues for FX, metals, indices and crypto currencies.
Leading the transformation of the global FX marketplace to transparent, fair, precise and consistent execution, LMAX Exchange has been widely recognised for industry innovation and award-winning proprietary technology. The Group’s portfolio includes LMAX Exchange (FCA regulated MTF), LMAX Global (FCA regulated Broker) and LMAX Digital, the institutional crypto currency exchange.
Servicing funds, banks, brokerages, asset managers and proprietary trading firms, the company offers an anonymous, regulated and rules-based trading environment with strict price and time priority order execution at ultra-low latency. Clients benefit from access to real-time streaming market and trade data, which enables the control of execution quality and total trading costs.
Headquartered in London, UK, the company has regional offices in New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Auckland.
LMAX Exchange operates a global exchange infrastructure with matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo. The company’s institutional client base spans over 100 countries.
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experiences
About the role:
The Office Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of functions critical to the development of the Company and the smooth running of the office day to day. The role is very varied, and you will need to draw on your multi-tasking and organizational abilities to succeed.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office
- Liaising with the building landlord, security and cleaning contract
- Office admin and assist with completion of reports
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Responsible for Goods-in / Goods-out (postal duties and couriers)
- Booking, preparing and clearing meeting rooms
- Maintain office-help desk – internal ticketing system
- First aider / Fire warden and maintaining the first aiders qualifications up to date
- Arranging companywide social functions
- Arranging business travel and accommodations
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Liaising with members of the senior management team
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Manage credit card statements and match all transactions in concur before submitting the monthly expense report
- Manage company taxi accounts
- Organize and maintain office common areas
- Confident communicating with people at all levels
- Positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills
- Confidential and professional
- Good people skills and judgment
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work under pressure
- Assertive and innovative to ensure continually improving support
- Good problem-solving skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Good technology knowledge on hardware (printers, photocopies and fax machines)
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
- Exceptionally efficient and organised
- First Aid and fire warden diploma or be interested in getting qualified
You may have experience of the following: Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, etc.