Customer Service Team Leader .
Sigma delivers a wide range of white label customer contact services for some of the UK’s largest brands. With over 500 employees operating from Sigma’s offices in Birmingham, Redditch and Cape Town, South Africa, Sigma delivers significant value for its clients and their customers
Position: Team Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Shifts covering 8am to 10pm, Monday to Friday & 8am to 6pm Saturday
About the role:
We are a rapidly expanding business operating contact centres for energy and retail companies.
We are seeking a Team Manager to be based in our fantastic offices in Birmingham.
We know that sticking to the rules is important, but we also know that managing people means that there are going to be exceptions to those rules. Our Team Managers are experts on internal policies and procedures and apply them to their teams fairly, ensuring transparent and consistent management of their teams. They are human though, and when things need extra time, care and attention they give it without question.
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre
- Love working with people, interacting with people and being challenged by people
- Love the challenge of developing and nurturing people, whether that be a star or under performer
- Enjoy the challenge of working to targets and managing people to help them achieve their targets
- Use great communication skills to get the best from a situation and the best from your team.
- Comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
- Experience of managing, leading and motivating people desirable
- Coaching and supporting experience an advantage
What can we give you in return?
- Plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events
- We live our values daily to be the best in class
You may have experience of the following: Team Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Contact Centre Team Leader, Contact Centre Supervisor, Contact Centre Manager, Call Centre Supervisor, Call Centre Team leader, Call Centre Manager, Office Team Leader, Office Supervisor, Office Manager, etc.