Engine Stand Operative .
HYDRO is a leading global company specialising in Engine Stand Refurbishment (ESR), GSE and Maintenance tooling for the aerospace industry. With an unmatched product portfolio we offer our customers innovative and high quality solutions, with a full design, make and after service provision.
Position: Engine Stand Operative
Location: Trent Lane Office
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 38 hours per week, Mon to Fri, Weekend call out availability will be required on a rota system, Regular overtime hours available.
Salary: £8.21 - £9.50 per hour (depending on experience)
Benefits: Company Pension, matched contribution scheme, Westfield Health care plan - after 3 months
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their skills working in a fast paced and skilled team. The role of Engine Stand Operative will involve carrying out inspections and repairs to the customer specification. This is a cross functional role requiring extensive on-site support to the customer.
- Provision of ESR services & duties on site at customer premises / sites throughout the UK
- Initial visual inspection of engine stands & products delivered
- Taking delivery of products and storage of such in the ESR facility
- General workshop duties including the good housekeeping of the workshop area
- General operations on customer sites within the UK
- The safe operation of the fork lift truck and other mechanical equipment at all times
- Manual handling with full adherence to Health & Safety standards
- Engage in training, development and education in order to keep skills and knowledge current and to strive for continual improvement
- Supporting customers on site internationally on an ad hoc basis as required
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Service Manager
- Fork Truck / Counterbalance Licence
Should the successful candidate not have the experience above they will be given the opportunity to develop these skills with training and development.
- Proven experience in engineering
- Willingness to learn or hold a current Fork Truck Licence (training will be available where required)
- Willingness to travel and work regularly on sites in UK is essential
- Valid driving licence and passport essential
You may have experience of the following: General Workshop Hand, Labourer
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.