Multi-lingual Customer Service Advisor (Logistics) .
Position: Customer Services Representative
Location: Croydon, London, (commutable from Mitcham, Sutton, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme
- Management of approximately 40 accounts for enquiries relating to lead time availability, order related deliveries & samples
- Receipt & booking of sales orders & issuing order confirmations within 24hrs
- Advise customers & relevant personnel of foreseeable problem areas, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Ensure that deliveries are made to customer’s schedules & invoices raised at correct pricing levels -approximately 70 per month. Work closely with planning team to ensure customers’ requirements are fulfilled within agreed operational lead times
- Transport bookings to be managed in a timely & cost-effective manner, maximizing load efficiency. Ensure all relevant dispatch & customs paperwork complies with current regulations
- Monitor customer accounts & initiate & follow credit control procedures, where necessary issue and raise letters of credit
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with customers & internal departments. Attending customer visits where necessary
- Ensure reports to customers detailing supply lines are issued within correct time frames, and internal departmental reports
- Experience of working with export or logistics
- Fluency in English, French and German is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Minimum A level educated; degree preferred
- Experience of working in a sales / customer service environment desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics AX an advantage
Zotefoams plc designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
Looking forward, our products will provide solutions in a resource-constrained world with a population that is getting older, healthier and wealthier, by helping to save energy, reduce waste, improve safety standards and keep people active.
You may have experience of the following: Multi-lingual Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Coordinator, Export Assistant, Export Coordinator, Supply Chain Assistant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Transport Assistant, Transport Coordinator, Administrator, Office Administrator, etc.