Key Account Manager (Aerospace) .
Bromford Industries is a privately-owned enterprise trading on a global basis, supplying precision machined components, fabrications and assemblies to leading OEM’s in the aerospace, defence, marine, power generation and nuclear markets, demonstrating an impressive health and safety culture.
Position: Key Account Executive
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 8DW
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 17.00 with breaks and 08.00 to 13.00 on Fridays
About the role:
We have a vacancy within our Business Development Department and are currently recruiting for the role of a Key Account Executive. We are looking for candidates who have relevant and proven experience seeking an opportunity to develop their skills and join a growing Organisation.
- Responsible to the VP of BD for the delivery of the annual sales budget for the Birmingham site
- Manage direct reports and utilise synergies and resources to deliver revenues YOY in line with the LRP growth plans
- Take primary responsibility for the effective key account management of Bromford Birmingham existing customers and contracts
- Prospect for potential new clients as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet forecasts by growing, maintaining, and leveraging Bromford / LHCP network
- Responsible to the VP BD for the forecast and delivery of short, Medium and Long term demand in support of the NPI and Operational Teams, supporting the operational standard diary where required
- Implement class leading Key Account Management, with a focus on customer satisfaction and contract profitability
- Plan and execute campaign approaches - Work with team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Work with technical, operational and financial staff to meet customer needs, facilitate the coordination and participation of customer reviews, contractually and operationally. Be the focal point for all Major accounts, ensuring accurate and timely recording allocation and follow up of all actions
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Support strategy development, using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and contribute to the development the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- 7 Years relevant Industry experience minimum in Senior Sales roles
- Demonstrable track record of business wins in Aerospace
- Demonstrable experience in relationships with Aerospace OEM / Tier 1 Organisations
- Excellent communication in all forms
- Excellent relationship manager and team player
- Committed to development and upkeep of knowledgebase, and ensuring the business meets all current legislative and contractual requirements as necessary
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Account Director, Senior Business Development Manager, etc.