Lettings Lister / Valuer .
Position: Lettings Lister
Location: Tower Bridge, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 0830 to 1800 (Monday - Friday) 1000 to 1600 (one in three Saturdays)
Salary: £Competitive package comprising a generous basic wage, commission structure and car allowance
About the role:
We're currently recruiting for an accomplished Lettings Valuer to join our highly successful Tower Bridge office. Based in the centre of this desirable London postcode, the ideal candidate will enjoy dealing with our eclectic mix of clients and customers in this vibrant area. You'll have at least three years’ experience working in the central London market, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment.
Working with some of the most successful estate agents in London, the ideal candidate will work to exceptionally high standards and take pride in their work, but also the success of their team and the company as a whole. This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and experienced individual to take the next step in their career towards a management position.
- Arranging and carrying out Market Appraisals.
- Developing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Assisting the manager with the running of the office, specifically negotiating offers and overseeing the process to ensure transactions run smoothly to move-in.
- Keeping well abreast of the local market and industry knowledge.
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are well managed and exceeded where possible.
- Must have at least three years’ experience of working in the property market.
- Be accomplished in residential Lettings.
- Have experience of carrying out Market Appraisals.
- Be an expert on the London Property Market.
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to deal effectively with different types of people.
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team.
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure.
Chestertons is the London and international property specialist with a strong presence across the globe. We have one of the largest office networks in London and over 70 offices across 17 countries and four continents. Chestertons is a multi award-winning London and international agency providing a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property and Block Management and Leasehold Services.
Our highly specialised teams include some of the foremost experts in the industry, meaning that our clients can have complete confidence in the advice they receive from us.
What makes us stand out? It's simple - our people. We go to extensive lengths to ensure we source and then, more importantly, retain our staff. Our exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a Lettings Manager or a company Director; we're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
You may have experience of the following: Lettings Lister, Valuer, Lettings Officer, Lettings Agent, Sales Lister, Valuations, Estate Agent, Property Valuer, Estate Agent Valuer, Property Lister, Market Appraisals, etc.