HR Manager .
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: Senior HR Adviser / HR Manager: NHS Supply Chain Contract
Location: Regional: Normanton - North Yorkshire, North West Runcorn, Midlands - Alfreton and Nottingham
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus business car
About the role:
Following the award of the NHS Supply Chain contract, Unipart Logistics are keen to recruit a permanent HR professional to deliver an end to end HR Generalist role with the opportunity for growth to lead on strategic HR Project delivery across the NHS Supply Chain delivery network. As part of a motivated and high performing national HR Business Partnering team, we are looking for a hardworking, autonomous, ambitious, and self-aware HR professional to complete our HR team.
- Responsibility for the deployment of the contract People Plan with measurement against defined people metrics to demonstrate true HR Business Partnering and value
- Supporting managers to operate within a People Services Shared Service operating model, upskilling line managers through successful sign posting to Shared Services and Centres of Excellence, and partnering on complex ER cases
- Employee Forum and Trade Union engagement and stakeholder management
- Provide case management, advice, guidance, and coaching to line managers. (Absence, conduct, and capability)
- Employee Engagement and wellbeing strategy deployment across the network
- Talent Management and Succession Planning, developing and delivering line management training programmes in people management skills
- Supporting central internal communications team in the delivery of frequent and clear corporate communications to drive engagement
- Contract growth through implementation of new ways of working and new warehouse set up and mobilisation
- New contract tender support in bid management and take on processes
- Brexit project management across our warehouse estate and supporting impact across customer demand (resourcing, out of hours working, shift pattern review, on call)
- New WMS (warehouse management system) project implementation support
- Service regulation and compliance adherence
- Agency supplier management and resource planning and end to end in permanent role recruitment and selection
- Policy deployment and sustainment through effective consultation
- TUPE transfer support and cultural integration
- Advise, coach and guideline managers on reward strategies, including base and variable pay and incentives.
- Taking the lead in monthly and annual HR process cycles such as payroll cut off and changes, flexible benefits, probation, appraisal and objective setting, bonus and pay review
- Business Partnering General Managers and Transport Managers to deliver the People Plan
- CIPD Qualified with previous experience within a Senior HR Advisor / HR Manager role
- Good working understanding of UK employee relations and employment law
- Strong understanding and experience of application of generic HR policies, procedures and practice
- Strong planning and time management skills - able to balance priorities in a dynamic environment
- Able to influence at a senior management level to Directorship (Gravitas)
- Degree level or equivalent
- SHL Level II or BPS Level B
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience of leading and managing a HR team
You may have experience of the following: Senior HR Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor, HR Manager, Human Resources Advisor, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, etc.