Learning & Development Manager .
Frontier is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe and offers a vibrant place to work with offices in London, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, Madrid, Paris and Berlin. We deliver tailor-made economic advice to businesses, regulators and policymakers. Frontier encourages everyone to take the initiative in all aspects of the Company's development. Our culture is unique, and is open-minded, friendly and non-hierarchical.
Position: Learning & Development Manager
Location: High Holborn, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive Package
About the role:
Reporting to the People Director, the Learning & Development Manager [L&D Mgr] will work in partnership across the business leading on identifying, implementing and evaluating innovative solutions of core courses and resources to support the sourcing, developing and retaining Frontier’s current and future talent.
The L&D Mgr will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the firm and acting as the subject matter expert when it comes to best practice within training, learning & development.
- Programme development; helping develop the firm’s approach to long term learning.
- Courses and resources; lead owner of the firm wide programme, including course design and delivery.
- Evaluations & reporting; ensure that all learning is ‘fit for purpose’ and delivers against expectations.
- Staff management- Manage the development of team members and the L&D remit within best practice.
- Effective communication of the overall learning and development offer to everyone taking part.
- Annual business planning and budgeting.
- Learning & Development Courses & Resources
- Internal /external development communication
- Training co-ordination; working with the Finance team to ensure a regular programme is in place to provide knowledge at all job levels
- Administration and record keeping; responsible for keeping all L&D [plus training] materials up to date for courses.
- Management and development responsibility of junior staff within the team. Oversee the mentoring and buddying of Interns.
- In line with the firm’s values of Open, Interesting, Profitable and Fun, all members of the People team are expected to; ensure an outstanding candidate/employee experience, deliver first class advice and support, embed the values of the firm, create open channels of communication, promote continuous development and improvement, be neutral, friendly and approachable.
- Significant experience of the full L&D and training provision within professional services.
- Experience of budgeting and business planning.
- Experience of working with high volume courses and resources.
- Exceptional understanding of learning styles and best practice in courses vs resources plus just in time learning options.
- Confident in managing external providers and gaining positive SLA’s and ROI.
- Strong excel and reporting/evaluation skills.
- Significant hands on experience in delivering engaging internal training across EMEA.
- Previous experience in delivering training across technology such as SKYPE.
- Strong IT skills, particularly excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of delivering presentations to staff.
- Past experience of mentoring and coaching a variety of levels within the firm.
- Previous experience in creating eye catching marketing material.
- Fully aware of equality and diversity impacts within training and development.
- Experience of delivering internal projects.
- Certified coach.
- CIPD recognised qualification or similar.
- Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market.
- Languages – German, Spanish or French.
You may have experience of the following: Learning & Development Manager, Learning and Development Manager, L&D Manager, L&D Coordinator, L&D, Training Manager, Training Coordinator, Training, Coaching, HR Manager, CIPD, etc.