Account Handler (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Account Handler
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire (Commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rushden & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
About the role:
PIB Insurance Brokers are now looking for an experienced Account Handler to join our growing team in Northampton. You will provide back office support, Broking, Compliance and work directly with clients in the Legal sector.
- To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve your Key Performance Indictors including income targets.
- To place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets, referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or Head Office.
- To undertake general broking activities including dealing with: Clients’ queries and correspondence.
- New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered. Ensuring clear communication of terms, conditions, warranties and pricing.
- Insurer surveys ensuring risk improvements are implemented and adhered to. Including communication with Clients if the basis of cover and / or terms is changed as a result of the survey.
- To attend Company and / or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training. Also to achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
- Commercial Awareness
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Broker, etc.