Care Team Leader .
Join Care in Mind - A Unique and Innovative Approach to Supporting Young People in Care.
Care in Mind provide residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or secure children’s homes. The young people we care for often require a high level of support and dynamic approach to risk management in order to support problems they may have with self-harming, behaviour and emotional regulation.
Our aim is to support the young people using a therapeutic approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.
Position: Team Leader
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus sleeps in when required.
Salary: £22,093.50 - £25,544 per annum
Benefits: 22-27 holidays per year (plus bank holidays), Free training and professional development programme, Paid induction, training and enhanced DBS check, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers , Free onsite parking
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th June 2019
About the role:
As part of our continued growth we are now looking to recruit within our home in Stockport.
To find out more, come along to our recruitment open day on Friday 31st May at Stockport Guild Hall. We will be there between the hours of 10am - 6pm! If you would like an informal interview on the day please contact us and we will get a slot booked for you!
- To support the Residential Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the residential home and to provide an element of support to residents which encourages them to maintain independence.
- The provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
- Assist the Residential Manager in managing safeguarding matters, possibly on a regular basis in conjunction with the company and local authority’s policies and procedures.
- Experience in working within residential services.
- Minimum of 12 months supervisory management experience.
- Must hold a Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent.
Able to work shifts within a 24/7 day per week rota on a combination of office days and shifts.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
As an employer we are also committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our staff.
We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest.
You may have experience of the following: Care Team Leader, Team leader, Support Worker, Senior Support Worker, Care Manager, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Support Coordinator, Support Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Not for Profit, NFP, etc.