IT Procurement Manager / Supplier Manager .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Supplier Manager
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 - £48,000 per annum
About the role:
PIB Group are now looking for a Supplier Manager to join our growing team in Retford. The focus of the Supplier Manager role is to ensure that suppliers are managed effectively and against defined contractual commitments, to deliver small projects alongside the supplier and to ensure the supplier management process and governance is defined and followed.
The Supplier Manager is responsible for leading the ongoing management, monitoring and review process for each supplier identified within their remit. Additionally, the Supplier Manager will fully understand all contracted services and related commercials and actively perform cost management activities across the key suppliers.
- Defining then owning on behalf of the IT Director any policies (including the material outsourcing framework), process and governance structures for supplier identification and ongoing management.
- Ensuring that the framework is adhered to across all of IT. Run the governance process and ongoing supplier review process for suppliers. This will include supporting the identification of KPI’s and then reviewing each suppliers’ performance against set KPI’s.
- Regular reviews of contracted services and underlying commercials.
- Provide management reports on the suppliers’ performance, recommendations on remedial actions. Working alongside finance to track spend for each IT supplier.
- Be the initial escalation point for the supplier. Ad-hoc analysis of alternate IT suppliers, this will be done in conjunction with Procurement.
- Performing in a similar Supplier Management role in any IT function.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of setting up supplier governance and performing ongoing review meetings.
- Willing to travel.
- Procurement experience.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Supplier Management qualification.
- Prince 2.
- Involvement in FRI’s and RFP’s.
You may have experience of the following: Supplier Manager, IT Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Quality Manager, Supplier Quality, Service Delivery, etc.