Junior 3D Draughtsman .
For over 100 years Waterloo has earned and maintained an enviable reputation for ventilation system design, engineering and manufacture.
Position: Junior 3D Draughtsman
Location: Aylesford, Kent
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £27k per annum, depending on experience
About the role:
Waterloo Air Products are looking to recruit a Junior 3D draughtsman, producing general arrangement and manufacturing drawings for new and existing air distribution products.
- Produce drawings for R&D, sales and manufacture purposes upon request, from both internal and external customers, following existing drawing procedures and working to set standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality and effectiveness of the technical services offered to both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding materials, tooling, punching and technical issues relating to new and existing products.
- Provide technical support to production, ensuring that the manufacture process is as easy and efficient as possible.
- Provide a professional and timely response to customer enquiries regarding both new and existing orders.
- A good understanding of manufacturing and the processes involved with either sheet metal or extruded products.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- A fundamental understanding of HVAC systems.
- A good understanding of CAD Software and technical drawings.
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude and able to work as part of a dynamic team.
- HVAC or Mechanical Services Qualification or other certified training.
- Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, including iLogic (Not essential).
- Knowledge of Autodesk products including AutoCAD, Vault, CFD & Revit.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Office and Windows.
- Previous experience within a HVAC manufacturing environment.
You may have experience of the following: Draughtsman, HVAC, AutoCAD, Revit, Drafting Technician, Draftsman, etc.