Project Manager (Automotive Dealer Programmes) .
ROI is a market-leading sales support agency working with a significant number of global automotive clients including, but not limited to: JLR, Volvo, BMW, PSA Groupe, KIA, FCA Group and Volkswagen.
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business. We employ over 260 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Position: Project Manager - Automotive Dealer Programmes
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (Commutable from Bedford, Northampton, Towcester, Bicester & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits, car and bonus
Closing date for applications is: 2 June 2019.
About the role:
The Project Manager will be working with one of ROI’s largest automotive clients, managing a dealer development programme with a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer. The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to work with the client and the key stakeholders at ROI to help develop and implement the strategy for their UK based dealer programme, co-coordinating training and workshops and driving the implementation of IT and technology.
- Working with the Client to develop skills and processes to improve dealer sales process.
- Working with the key ROI stakeholders to develop a clear and detailed strategy.
- Account Management of key client stakeholders to ensure the programme is compliant vs. the contract and delivering the SLA’s.
- Devising project plans and management projects relating to the programme.
- Managing the development of learning modules, designed to encourage the sharing of best practice in the dealer network.
- Working in partnership with the client to develop how the programme feeds into their overall strategy.
- Reporting: Delivering weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting to reflect all elements of team and dealer activity.
- Maximising the dealers use of the CRM system.
- Financial Management: Work with ROI’s finance team to ensure we are correctly managing budget, and invoicing the client in line with the terms agreed in the contract.
We are looking for an experienced Project / Programme Manager with significant automotive experience, preferably gained within an OEM, or agency providing comparable services to the industry. The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent Project Management skills; Prince 2 or similar qualifications would be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of IT programme implementation both the specification / calibration of requirements and the project management of new technology implementation.
- Confidence and knowledge about dealer-based programmes, particularly the ability to manage a multi-stakeholder team.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel. Knowledge of CRM systems is also desirable.
- Experience of interacting with or co-coordinating training / coaching programmes.
- Strong Account Management skills; you should have the ability to work within an agreed contract but also closely with both Client and ROI management to ensure the programme is developed to meet the needs of the network.
In short you should be a proven and resilient Project Manager with the skills and experience to manage a large and complex project on a national basis.
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Management, Programme Management, Automotive, Automotive Dealer, Commercial Contracts, Account Manager, Account Management, IT Manager, IT Project Manager, PRINCE2, etc.