Payroll and Expenses Manager .
We make sure your customer experience is brilliant, then stays brilliant.
Sabio provides the expertise and solutions you need to respond to the ever-changing needs of your customers. Then with our analytics and insight, we’ll help you improve visibility, responsiveness and control across all your customer-interaction channels.
Position: Payroll and Expenses Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: Pension, Health & Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, Company discount scheme (Sabio Savers), PRP (Bonus)
About the role:
The overall purpose of Payroll & Expenses Manager is to ensure effective management of all associated accountability within a payroll and expense function to ensure the timely, accurate, and confidential processing and reporting of the group payroll. Initially this will be UK in house payroll and bureau linked Singapore payroll, with a future vision to take on global company payroll duties.
This role of Payroll & Expenses Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate financial processes and procedures are established and followed to achieve efficient and timely operation of the payroll. There will also be a strong alliance with the People (HR) Team to ensure all employees are accurately remunerated.
The post will also be responsible for recording, reporting and paying all UK & APAC benefit provisions and when required playing a vital role in re-negotiating terms with suppliers.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Extensive experience in managing payroll and expense systems
- Experience of drafting, implementing and managing payroll, travel and expense policies
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience with commission schemes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages. Advanced Excel is critical to the role
- Demonstrable responsibility for ensuring the accurate processing of payments to employees, HMRC and any relevant 3rd party
- Fully knowledgeable on HMRC pension regulations, employment tax and expense claims. Knowledge of international regulations would be advantageous
- Past working knowledge of government initiatives e.g. auto enrolment, apprenticeship levy
Strictly No Agencies, any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.
You may have experience of the following: Payroll and Expenses Manager, Payroll Manager, Expenses Manager, Payroll Specialist, Group Payroll Manager, Finance Manager, Finance Assistant, Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant, Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, etc.