Technical Manager (Polymer Processing) .
We are seeking an experienced materials engineer for a new role to manage configuration and provide governance of the technical aspects of Zotefoams Products. The ideal candidate will be commercially aware with strong cross functional working skills and a creative yet practical, delivery driven approach to problem solving and projects.
Position: Technical Manager - Product Governance
Location: Croydon, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits
- Degree in Polymer Technology, Material Science, chemical engineering or other similar engineering / scientific discipline
- Understanding of polymer materials processing and testing methods
- Knowledge and understanding of regulated environments including validation organisations and systems.
- Knowledge and experience of configuration management
- Understanding of product development
- Also, advantageous would be familiarity with APQP principles, ERP systems and / or project management
Zotefoams plc designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
Looking forward, our products will provide solutions in a resource-constrained world with a population that is getting older, healthier and wealthier, by helping to save energy, reduce waste, improve safety standards and keep people active.
You may have experience of the following: Technical Manager, Material Engineer, Polymer Processing, Polymer Engineering, Polymer Engineer, Product Governance, Validation Systems, Materials Engineering, Quality Manager, QA Manager, QC Manager, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Engineering, etc.