ERP Lead Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics) .
Perfect Image are a leading IT Solutions Provider based at Cobalt Business Park with over 27 years experience delivering expert solutions to a diverse range of clients. We take exceptional pride in our expertise and customer service focus, something which is well represented by our continued growth. In order to continue this growth we are looking for an experienced ERP Consultant to join us as we continue to deliver exceptional service to our diverse range of ERP clients and transition in to Dynamics NAV / Business Central.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to be at the forefront of establishing a new arm of our exceptional ERP team. You will have a major say in developing strategy, training existing and new staff members, developing our go-to-market strategy and being at the forefront of our project delivery.
You will be exposed to a broad range of clients, projects and technologies with a strong emphasis on learning and continued professional development including recognised certifications.
Position: ERP Lead Consultant
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle UK Wide (travel required)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Salary: Depending on experience - plus Company benefits
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, profit and performance related bonus, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
Perfect Image works with clients to define, implement and support IT systems which will help to make them more successful. Our range of offerings cover bespoke web and Windows-based systems, the integration of existing and new systems, intranet, CRM, business intelligence and ERP systems.
The role of the ERP Lead Consultant is pivotal to the success of our clients’ ERP projects and therefore to Perfect Image. You will need to be a motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in supporting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central. Ideally this will include migrations from Dynamics GP and Dynamics Nav implementations to Business Central. This should also include experience of the financial and distribution modules.
The role will be primarily responsible for initial pre-sales consultation with the clients, assisting with the creation of sales proposals, presentation and demonstration skills and the management of the resultant project through to a successful implementation.
The ERP Lead Consultant will also be required to help drive the success of the ERP team through strategic involvement and supporting team growth through skills, capability and recruitment.
- Engaging with solution architecture team for standardised presales approach.
- Requirements gathering, documentation and designing solutions for new and existing client opportunities clients within Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central.
- Working with the Sales and Account Management teams to provide accurate estimates for delivery efforts and advise of appropriate licensing for Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central.
- Supporting the marketing team through creation of content and other collateral as well as helping to define messaging.
- Supporting and attending lead generation activities including vendor sessions, webinars and industry events.
- Delivering high quality Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central solutions including customisations and third party products as needed.
- Working closely with the PMO team to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed expectations.
- Providing training and mentoring to other ERP personnel as well as those engaged in support services around Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central.
- Managing and resolving Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central support incidents as an escalation point or as needed.
- Supporting your line manager as a senior team member in advising of performance, capability and progression considerations of ERP personnel as well as helping in the recruitment of new team members.
- Engaging with existing vendors to promote Perfect Image's capabilities and understand learning opportunities as well as product direction.
- Identifying and supporting relationships with potential new vendors providing complimentary components of Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Business Central solutions.
- Education to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in all aspects of ERP Consultancy, with existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP consultancy experience.
- Good level of knowledge and experience with accountancy principles and practices.
- Ability to support all elements of Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations including server and client installs, data migration exercises, system upgrades, troubleshooting issues as they arise, fixing data issues within a SQL environment and report writing.
- Experience in or hunger to learn new skills and technologies that compliment Microsoft Dynamics ERP and our clients.
- A good level of IT and accounting knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience which includes client senior executives, IT managers and end-users.
- Ability to building strong relationships with clients, supporting income generation and securing repeat business.
- Experience in managing implementation projects would be beneficial.
- Ability to think clearly, and to write clear documentation which is sufficiently detailed, unambiguous and complete.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience of the ERP core modules including Financials and ideally Distribution.
- Strong skills in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel to client sites UK wide. A full UK driving licence is required.
You may have experience of the following: ERP Consultant, Implementation Manager, Microsoft Dynamics Consultant, ERP Implementation Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics Implementation, Software Consultant, etc.