Scheme Administrator (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Scheme Administrator
Location: Thistle, Leeds
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
About the role:
The Scheme Administrator will support the needs of scheme clients by working effectively with unit managers, insurers, all other suppliers and policyholders in order to contribute to the growth of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.
- Assist in the launch of new schemes and the timely renewal process for all schemes
- Assist with the business unit monitoring of scheme client web sites and the promotion of our micro websites
- Assist with the business units marketing activity working with designers, printers and internal staff and our compliance team
- Assist with the design and printing of all scheme fulfilment documentation
- Assist with the issue of closing instructions to insurers and scheme clients
- Assist with the management and maintenance of a database of all scheme clients
- Experience of working within a customer services / administrative environment
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades A to C, including English and Maths
- Computer Literate
- Focus on customers, with effective use of verbal and listening skills
- Works well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
You may have experience of the following: Scheme Administrator, Scheme Assistant, Insurance Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, etc.