Assistant Brand Manager .
HARIBO, the world’s biggest manufacturer of fruit gums and liquorice products entered the UK market in 1972, when it acquired a majority stake in the English firm Dunhills (Pontefract).
Position: Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Covering Pontefract and Castleford, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent or 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 38 Hours per week
Salary: £28,000 per annum
About the role:
Reporting to the HARIBO UK and Ireland Brand Manager on a day-to-day basis, the HARIBO Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting comprehensive plans surrounding HARIBO UK Core & Ireland brand business to deliver against stretching growth targets and increasing business demands.
- Assist with NPD / renovation and the delivery of core brand activation plans across a number of key marketing disciplines including; TV, digital, social, PR and in-store
- Ownership and management of product development related to core business including but not limited to critical paths, new launch forms, amendments; pack tests and artwork approvals
- Below the line communications lead, managing communication channel strategies and initiatives including PR & Sampling
- Closely co-operate with Sales to implement tactical product initiatives
- Monitor market trends, analyse data, competitor activity, attend tradeshows and conduct consumer research
- Adhere to style guidelines, legal and international corporate procedures
- Support Inter-company Dept with the implementation of Inter-company core-lead brand related requests
- Manage the Ireland business footprint
- Manage ad hoc tactical and customer lead initiatives linking to Ireland
- Lead Ireland brand communications ATL, TTL and BTL including media plans & PR activation
- HARIBO Ireland budget management
- Share regular marketing updates / news with the Irish sales team
- Marketing experience within FMCG environment is essential
- Good commercial and brand management acumen
- Strong product development and innovation experience
- Passion for consumers and marketing
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Excellent attention to detail and project timeline management
- Strong project management from concept to launch with planning and delivery skills
- Flexibility to travel as required
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Brand Manager, Junior Brand Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Brand Marketing Manager, Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, Junior Brand Marketing Manager, etc.