Account Handler (Insurance) .
Are you ambitious, conscientious and looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative and respected company?
If the answer is yes - then Thistle is the place for you!
Position: Account Handler
Location: Thistle, Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
Benefits: Career progression, Staff incentives, Generous holidays, Refer a friend (£250), Childcare vouchers, Regular social events, Competitive pension.
About the role:
Here at Thistle, we look after our customer by firstly looking after you. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to grow and improve each day. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
- Making a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Liaising with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience
- Passion for providing excellent service, get it right the first time
- Motivated by targets; Attention to detail
- Embrace and support our culture
Don’t worry, we help you with all of this! We will provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Thistle.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Broker, SME etc.