Studio Coordinator .
The Barbour story began in 1894 in South Shields in the North East of England. Founder John Barbour began supplying oilskins and other garments to protect the growing community of sailors, fishermen and dockers. These first weatherproof items quickly established Barbour’s reputation for innovation and quality.
Today, Barbour remains a fifth-generation family business. Under the leadership of Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, Barbour has grown into a lifestyle brand offering a wardrobe of stylish functional clothing and footwear for men, women and children inspired by the unique values of the British countryside.
Position: Studio Coordinator
Location: Barbour House, South Shields
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date for applications: 27th May 2019
About the role:
The Studio Coordinator will facilitate the smooth running of the photographic studio and to coordinate / execute the delivery of seasonal ecommerce assets.
- Coordination and implementation of the seasonal studio schedule & ecommerce budgets
- Track and log outgoing costs vs forecasted seasonal budget
- Facilitate the day to day running of the studio’s ecommerce output
- Ensure that all seasonal ecommerce assets are delivered on time, on brief and in-line with brand guidelines
- Enforce and coordinate all logistical studio processes to ensure maximum efficiency and output of all assets
- Management and supervision of the studio team’s seasonal range plans ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times
- Oversee handover of all seasonal ecommerce assets ensuring that they have been proofed and undergo relevant quality control processes
- Support the Studio & Production Manager in the booking of models and freelancers for all ecommerce requirements
- Support in the creation of seasonal global launch assets
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to respond to all studio enquiries specifically the Ecommerce, Digital and UK teams
- Oversee the request, booking in & out and up-keep of all studio stock and coordinate all seasonal stock takes
- Coordinate the delivery and execution of range directory assets to support seasonal launches
- Supervise the studio’s student to support in all of the above
- At least 1 years’ experience working for a brand or retailer
- Educated to degree level in related subject
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience working in an ecommerce / studio environment is highly desirable
You may have experience of the following: Studio Coordinator, Studio Assistant, Production Assistant, Production Coordinator, Photographer Assistant, Studio Manager, Studio Administrator, Photography Assistant, Studio Schedule Coordinator, Studio Scheduler, etc.