Complaint Handler .
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 20th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses.
Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated £3.7 million.
Position: Complaint Handler
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire (commutable from Marlborough, Salisbury, Southampton and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Salary: £21,000 per annum with excellent benefits
Closing Date: 11th June 2019
About the role:
You will be working at our Amesbury site which has free onsite secure parking. The main bus route from Salisbury and Amesbury is within walking distance of our office.
- Investigating complaints from our customers via phone, letter and email.
- Getting to the root of each complaint in a methodical manner.
- Preparing and providing the outcome and communicating the decision in writing.
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries.
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks.
- Responding to complaints can be challenging so it’s essential that you have experience of a similar environment within financial services.
- Often, you’ll be talking to our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your professionalism and empathy will play a central role in the service you deliver.
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends as a Complaint Handler
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off.
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance.
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership.
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3,000 to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice.
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Complaints Handler, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Client Support, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, Call Handler, etc.