Customer Services Manager .
Percy Group provides award-winning, technology-driven services for product brands looking to maximise their potential on Amazon. Clients include global brands right down to local start-ups.
Position: Customer Services Manager
Location: Portadown BT63 5JX, Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days per week 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum
Benefits: Free parking, Workplace pension
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Customer Services Manager to join our vibrant and growing team. You will provide customer support for a wide range of situations including; contacting buyers on the phone or email to arrange and advise of different delivery options, assist with technical queries, resolve ‘where’s my stuff’ queries and oversee return requests.
Using our cutting-edge helpdesk system, you will liaise with buyers via email, social media or over the telephone to help maintain the companies 10-year long 100% customer feedback high KPI standards of excellent service. You will enjoy a varied day, consisting of providing day to day customer care and account management. The role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys building and maintaining great customer relationships, and ensuring all important matters are put to bed efficiently.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to develop their skills and career in customer service with a view to training and supervising a team in future.
- High level of confidence using software applications
- Confident, professional telephone manner and would be well versed in email etiquette
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years previous sales support / customer service / experience with proven ability to build customer relationships and resolve problems effectively
- You will embrace attention to detail, numeracy and business-minded attitude, commitment to working to data protection and health and safety regulations
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with web or marketplace clients, such as Amazon customers
- Some experience making support calls to business clients, such as retailers
- Previous use of software systems, such as Linnworks or Salesforce CRM
- Driving licence and own car
- Interest in developing a career in customer service / account management
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Manager, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Agent, Helpdesk, Sales Support, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Order Processor, Internal Account Manager, Account Executive, Internal Sales, Customer Service Executive, Sales Executive, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Services Supervisor, etc.