Percy Group provides award-winning, technology-driven services for product brands looking to maximise their potential on Amazon. Clients include global brands right down to local start-ups.
Location: Portadown, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Closing date: Friday 17th May 2019.
About the role:
Due to rapid growth Percy Group, are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or similar qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the use of accountancy software (ideally xero)
- Experience in the following areas; accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, processing month end in full, preparing year end accounts, credit control
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience preparing VAT Returns
- Understanding of Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay
- Experience in processing Payroll
- Experience working with monthly management accounts (balance sheet and P&L statement)
You may have experience of the following: Bookkeeper, Book Keeper, Bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Junior Accountant Trainee Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, etc.