FPGA / Digital Electronics Engineer .
We are currently looking for a FPGA / Digital Electronics Engineer to join our expanding Technical team.
What we do
At KETS we’re passionate about solving real world security problems using the unique advantages of quantum technologies. With our unique expertise, we have crammed the power of quantum photonics into our chip-based platform allowing quantum security to become practical for the first time.
In 2018, we were named the UK’s Most Innovative Small Cyber Security Company at Infosecurity Europe and were a finalist in the Best Tech Start-up category and the Business Leader Go:Tech Awards.
Position: FPGA / Digital Electronics Engineer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: by 7th June 2019
About the role:
As a FPGA / Digital Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering FPGA and electronic hardware solutions for quantum secured communication products.
- Development and delivery of FPGA and electronic hardware solutions for quantum secured communication products
- Development and implementation of high-speed control logic, data processing and signal generation at RF speeds for the operation of photonic components
- Development of electronic hardware systems for prototype and commercial devices
- Creation and management of technical documentation detailing the developed systems
- Management and support of customers / stakeholders through the design lifecycle
- Expertise in FPGAs and digital electronic systems
- Commercial experience using VHDL, Verilog, High-level synthesis or equivalent
- Experience with specifications, designs, synthesis, testing and debugging FPGAs, SoC and digital electronics
- Understanding of the considerations when interfacing hardware and software
- Awareness of / strong motivation to learn the considerations associated with developing a prototype product
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (Electrical or Electronics Engineering, a related Engineering or Physics discipline or other)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and active listening) with both internal and external partners
- Good project management, analysis, planning & organisational skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: FPGA Engineer, FPGA Design Engineer, FPGA Developer, Digital Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Hardware Engineer, etc.