PCB Design Engineer (RF / DC) .
At KETS we’re passionate about solving real world security problems using the unique advantages of quantum technologies. With our unique expertise, we have crammed the power of quantum photonics into our chip-based platform allowing quantum security to become practical for the first time.
In 2018, we were named the UK’s Most Innovative Small Cyber Security Company at Infosecurity Europe and were a finalist in the Best Tech Start-up category and the Business Leader Go:Tech Awards.
Position: RF Analogue Engineer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 7th June 2019.
About the role:
As a RF Analogue Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the electronic systems for chip-based quantum photonic technologies for secure communications.
- Development and delivery of Analogue (RF & DC) electronic hardware solutions for quantum secured communication products
- Development and implementation of high-speed (GHz) and DC analogue electronic circuits for the operation of photonic components
- Development of electronic hardware systems for prototype and commercial devices (including PCB schematics, layout, assembly, and testing)
- Creation and management of technical documentation detailing the developed systems
- Management and support of customers / stakeholders through the design lifecycle
- Expertise in design and testing of high-speed (GHz) analogue circuits
- Experience in the design and testing of DC analogue electronics
- Experience in multi-layer PCB schematic, layout, assembly, and testing
- Understanding of the considerations when interfacing hardware and software
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (electrical or electronics engineering or other)
- Awareness (or strong motivation to learn) of the considerations associated with developing a prototype product
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and active listening) with both internal and external partners
- Good project management, analysis, planning & organisational skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: RF Analogue Engineer, DC Analogue Engineer, Analogue Engineer, RF Engineer, DC Engineer, PCB Engineer, PCB Technician, PCB Layout Engineer, RF Analogue Design Engineer, DC Analogue Design Engineer, PCB Design Engineer, Digital Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Hardware Engineer, etc.