Production Execution Engineer .
Breedon is a leading construction materials group in the UK and Ireland. We operate two cement plants and around 80 quarries, 40 asphalt plants, 170 ready-mixed concrete and mortar plants, nine concrete and clay products plants, four contract surfacing businesses, six import/export terminals and two slate production facilities.
The Group places the highest importance on sustained standards of excellence in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental management and you will be expected to contribute to the Company's zero harm culture.
Position: Production Execution Engineer
Location: Hope Valley, Derbyshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: A competitive remuneration package will be offered including pension and life assurance.
Closing date for applications: 13th June, 2019
About the role:
- Safety & Environmental responsibilities.
- Running a small production team, duties to include planning and implementing daily work requirements, supervision, holiday and sickness planning within the team.
- Permit to work, risk assessment, method statements and internal auditing.
- Supervision and maintenance of the fixed and mobile high-pressure jetting systems.
- Mechanical and Pneumatic maintenance of process equipment.
- Refractory inspections, planning & maintenance of equipment. Training will be provided.
- Engineering problem solving and execution of planned maintenance work.
- Operational reporting, communication and the use of Microsoft software including word and excel.
- Shutdown planning / supervising / Implementing shutdown work.
- Time served apprenticeship in Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering would be desirable but not essential.
- IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent.
- Supervision or experience in leading teams preferential.
You may have experience of the following: Production Engineer, Production Engineering, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Production Technician, Mechanical Technician, PPM, Maintenance Engineer, Engineering Maintenance Manager, IOSH, HSE, Health & Safety, etc.