Marketing Executive .
Synergy Car Leasing is recognised as the UK’s No1 Leasing Broker for 2018 / 19 by the Leasing Broker Federation. In addition to this Synergy’s consistent world class 94 NPS (Net Promoter Score) clearly identifies it as the NO1 for customer experience in a fiercely competitive sector. Established for 13 years with a team of 50 great people, we are looking for more great people to join our marketing team.
You will be looking for a challenging and varied, broad-mix marketing role where your contribution is recognised and rewarded within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. We want our people to achieve their goals and dreams believing in a team-work culture where personal growth and potential are valued.
This is a critical role within the business, and you will be working closely with the Marketing and Communications Director and MD, giving great insight into the day to day running of the business. For the right candidates, we offer fast track progression opportunities to gain experience and further your career with a fast-growing organisation.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire (commutable from York, Leeds, Keighley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
We’re building our marketing team to deliver our growth plans.
We’ve got exciting plans to build our brand, and we’re looking for a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Director and marketing team to deliver our marketing plans and further grow the business. You’ll be working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, with a focus on social media and digital marketing, but the role is broad and varied offering great exposure to the full marketing mix, so you must have a positive, can-do approach and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up!
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Director.
- Manage Synergy’s social media channels by creating engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
- Upload relevant content and press releases to the website.
- Brief and manage external graphic and website designers to create marketing materials such as print ads, and other marketing collateral.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results and make recommendations to optimise future campaigns.
- Be the main point of contact for external designers and printers.
- Produce a monthly report on how aspects of Synergy’s digital marketing are performing by using Ads Manager.
- Implement the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan, organising charity events and engage other team members to participate.
- Monitor the marketing budget on a weekly basis.
- Monitor Ads Manager spend and optimize adverts to the correct audience and placements.
- Understand Synergy’s competitors and the market and analyse and measure consumer trends.
- Ensure all marketing and promotional activity aligns with FCA requirements.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Advertising or similar.
- Previous experience in a Marketing / Social Media role.
- Creative skilled coupled with analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.