Brand Communications Manager .
Synergy Car Leasing is recognised as the UK’s No1 Leasing Broker for 2018 / 19 by the Leasing Broker Federation. In addition to this Synergy’s consistent world class 94 NPS (Net Promoter Score) clearly identifies it as the NO1 for customer experience in a fiercely competitive sector. Established for 13 years with a team of 50 great people, we are looking for more great people to join our marketing team.
You will be looking for a challenging and varied, broad-mix marketing role where your contribution is recognised and rewarded within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. We want our people to achieve their goals and dreams believing in a team-work culture where personal growth and potential are valued.
This is a critical role within the business, and you will be working closely with the Marketing and Communications Director and MD, giving great insight into the day to day running of the business. For the right candidates, we offer fast track career progression opportunities to gain experience and further your career with a fast-growing organisation.
Working from our well-located Hornbeam Park Office, Harrogate (HG2 8RB), 2 mins walk from Hornbeam Park train station, on the Leeds side of Harrogate close to Leeds Road.
Position: Brand Communications Manager
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: circa £25,000 -£30,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
We’re building our marketing team to deliver our growth plans.
We’ve got exciting plans to build our brand, and we’re looking for a Brand Communications Manager to support the Marketing Director to deliver our marketing plans and further grow the business.
You’ll be working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, with a focus on email marketing and website development projects but the role will also involve brand development projects, and, as the team continues to grow, the role will have people management responsibility. You’ll also be responsible for managing and working closely with our key digital agencies to deliver the email plan as well as digital and SEO / CRO improvements to the website.
- Plan and deliver the email plan and continually optimize to increase results.
- Plan and deliver the social media plan and continually optimize to increase results.
- Manage and work closely with the digital and SEO / CRO agency to deliver their website improvement recommendations to drive website traffic and conversions.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results and make recommendations to optimise future campaigns.
- Manage any direct reports, ensure they are clear on weekly tasks and undertake monthly reviews (1 to 1s) and annual appraisal.
- Develop and deliver the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan, organising charity events and engage other team members to participate.
- Ensure all marketing and promotional activity aligns with FCA requirements.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Advertising or similar.
- Two years’ experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience of managing website development projects and email marketing.
- Agency management Skills.
- People management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
You may have experience of the following: Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Marcomms, Marketing Consultant, Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, etc.