Client Services Executive (Mandarin Speaking) .
LMAX Global is an FCA regulated Broker and is part of the LMAX Exchange Group, a global financial technology company. LMAX Global offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the LMAX Exchange central limit order book, offering tight spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
Position: Mandarin Speaking Client Support - FX Trading
Location: Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role:
The Client Services / Broker Operations Executive will provide client and operational support across all client groups whilst working collaboratively with the business. The role is very varied and exploits different skillsets, including front and back office responsibilities.
- First point of contact for clients and acting as an ambassador for the company servicing clients across different trading platforms
- Providing client support at all levels, dealing quickly and efficiently with enquiries or complaints by phone, post, email and live chat
- Carrying out administrative back-office tasks that are in line with client account management and support, which includes running reports, account statements, dealing with ad-hoc external client and internal requests
- Dealing with client payment processes and queries (training provided)
- Providing technical (API) client support to our clients (training provided)
- Business Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin
- Effective relationship builder and influencer
- Pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle ambiguity and remain focused.
- Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels and a good team player.
- Performance driven and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome.
- Strong problem solver.
- Can handle large workloads and remain calm and productive in stressful situations.
- Reliable and willing to work antisocial hours in order to meet client requirements, solve their problems and thus encourage future business.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Previous client facing experience.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Additional languages advantageous
- Understanding of FX & CFDs
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial sector
- Experience using MT4 trading software
You may have experience of the following: Client Support Executive, Client Services Executive, Broker Operations Executive, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support, Client Services Agent, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Account Management, Financial Services, Broking, FX, CFD, FX Trading, etc.