iOS Developer .
Position: iOS Developer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm
Salary: Competitive + study support + benefits
Benefits: Bonus, Study Support, Pension, DIS, BAYE Share Scheme, Onsite Gym & Classes, Pay Day Drinks
Looking to develop a career with an award winning financial services business and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? We are now looking to recruit someone who is a problem solver able of working collaboratively to join our Digital Strategy team where you will play a key role in developing the consumer facing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
We have excellent career development opportunities if you are looking to progress your knowledge and experience further.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift and Objective-C code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and all of its components.
- Understanding of design patterns & SOLID principles.
- Experience in developing consumer facing, high-performance iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You will hold a Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Paid study support for qualifications.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity scheme.
- Holiday buy / sell scheme.
- Free social events.
You may have experience of the following: iOS Developer, iOS App Developer, App Developer, Mobile Developer, Application Developer, iPhone Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, etc.