Digital Merchandising Assistant .
Our client is an online merchandiser providing a vast array of equestrian and country style clothing, boots and accessories for the rider and everything needed for the horse along with the personal touch. Their highly knowledgeable team have over 68 years equestrian experience with a keen interest in outdoor and country life and believe their customers deserve the finest products and equipment, delivered in the best way, without compromising on quality, price or service.
Position: Digital Merchandiser
Location: Olney, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday, including bank holidays; Pension auto-enrolment; Friendly and inclusive working environment; Work social events; Parking onsite; Casual dress code (you are not required to wear company clothing however it is encouraged).
About the role:
We are looking for an eager individual to join their team to assist with the online merchandising of products across the website. The ideal candidate will have an interest in riding or the outdoors, as well as holding a high level of accuracy and IT skills as well as a creative flair and merchandising.
- Create SKU’s (stock keeping units) and look after inventory tracking via spreadsheets.
- Use the supplier brochures to design new products and add to the website.
- Ensuring all listing pages and products are maintained and updated.
- Regularly auditing the available products online to ensure it is in line with stock availability.
- Add to and maintain our EPOS system.
- Support their online customer service function where necessary.
- Highly IT competent, including Microsoft office.
- Commercially aware of the importance of the website function to maximise sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Good time management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and highly motivated.
- Basic equine knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of some country pursuits.
- Experience in retail, eCommerce, fashion would be beneficial but not essential.
- Due to location, a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Merchandiser, Merchandiser, Merchandising, Planner, Stock Analyst, Assistant Merchandiser, Retail Analyst, Stock Assistant, Planning, Retail, Junior Merchandiser, Buyer, Procurement Assistant, Procurement Coordinator, etc.