Quality Assurance / Compliance Officer (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Quality Assessment Officer
Location: Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role:
We are now looking for a Quality Assessment Officer who will be part of the businesses first line of defense and will monitor, review and provide support where required to the business ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to the regulatory framework.
- Assess quality standards within each business location (including call quality, marketing literature, files, standard documentation)
- Continuously review, maintain and monitor, training and competency programmes and completing risk assessments as appropriate
- Identify, co-ordinate and facilitate training solutions through audit/branch visits in liaison with Business Risk, HR and the Trainer
- Provide management reports in relation to competency testing and audit results
- Undertake project work in relation to the provision of Quality review and assessment within the Division such as deep dive reviews when new procedures or products are implemented
- Provide training to business units on the Quality Framework – new starter, refresher and regulation change
- Experience of working in a Regulated environment
- Basic understanding of ICOBS Extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework and best practices in relation to processes and procedures to ensure full compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working towards attainment of Certification CII qualification or above desirable
- Experience of working in a compliance/quality function within the insurance sales driven environment desirable
- Ability to analyse management information to be able to identify and resolve any problem areas desirable
You may have experience of the following: Quality Assessment Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, QA Officer, Customer Service Manager, Internal Auditor, Compliance Officer, Quality Assistant, Compliance Assistant, Quality Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Standards Officer, Insurance, etc.