Creative Designer .
With over 60 offices around the UK, our client is a Top 15 firm of Business Advisors and Accountants which specialises in the owner-managed business sector. Nationally, they support over 35,000 business owners around the UK providing clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge through a service line model offering.
Position: Creative Designer
Location: Northampton, NN4 7YB
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Benefits: Rewards and incentives, Annual performance related bonus, Flexible benefits - self-service benefits platform, Quarterly functions and events, Parking on site, Friendly and inclusive working environment, Regular training and development.
About the role:
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, and due to business expansion, we’re looking for an additional talented Creative Designer and ‘all-rounder’ to join our in-house marketing team. Someone who understands the importance of delivering on-brief, on-time and on-budget, with outstanding quality and detail at the centre of everything they do. The team are knowledgeable and keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technologies, ensuring they provide cost-effective solutions that meet the business objectives.
- To deliver creative, pioneering, engaging collateral from conception through to execution.
- Contributing in brainstorming sessions, client briefings, providing estimates, brainstorming sessions, undertaking research projects, conceptualising ideas, creative direction, presenting.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing, existing Creative Designer and clients to advise and contribute effectively throughout the briefing and creative process with a ‘right first time’ attitude.
- Effectively manage own work and work as part of a team to ensure work exceeds client expectations, is delivered to a high standard, on brand, on time, and on budget.
- Working off site when required to support the business needs.
- Pitch conceptual design and creative ideas, engaging existing and new clients in order to ‘win’ new business.
- Take ownership of continual professional development utilising the latest technologies and trends across digital and print to consistently deliver a high standard of creative excellence.
- Provide accurate time estimates required to complete work and take ownership to deliver work accordingly.
- Understanding brands and the industry they operate in, adding value by applying this knowledge to deliver innovative solutions in commercial situations.
- Collaborate and work effectively with the wider team and contribute positively to our enviable organisational culture.
- Experience in an influential and accountable role delivering eye catching and effective branding, digital, print and integrated campaigns.
- A minimum of 4 years design experience in either agency or client-side roles with an outstanding portfolio to be proud of.
- Clearly demonstrate your ability to generate strong creative ideation that can be effectively conceptualised and win over multiple stakeholders to achieve ‘buy in’ to the final creative solution.
- Ideal Behaviours: Enthusiastic, Personable, Collaborative, Proactive, Detailed, Articulate, Fun.
If good’s good enough for you, then we’re afraid it’s not good enough for us. We’re seeking outstanding people to join our team. So, if you consider yourself outstanding, we’d love to hear from you.
You may have experience of the following: Creative Designer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Manager, Designer, Brand Manager, etc