Apprentice HR Administrator .
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Position: Human Resources Administrator (Apprentice)
Location: Daresbury, North West
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 7.5 hours per day, 5 days per week
Salary: £14,000 to £17,000 per annum
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities for all employees.
About the role:
The Human Resources Administrator (Apprentice) will join our existing team and support the business in day-to-day HR activity. This is an apprenticeship role leading to a permanent position as an HR Administrator on completion of your qualification. You'll learn about all aspects of Human Resources through work based learning whilst completing your professional development training, meaning you will be well equipped for your future HR career with Imagile Group.
- Assist with ensuring that job descriptions are kept up to date, and new job descriptions are created as and when necessary
- Updating the HR New Starter tracker
- Collating new starter documentation i.e. right to work in the UK and copies of qualifications etc.
- Printing and issuing (by post and email) offers of employment and related documentation
- Assisting with Recruitment administration as required such as arranging interviews, downloading CVs from the ATS, preparing interview paperwork
- Issuing and responding to reference requests (new employer or financial)
- Assisting with temporary contract end date reviews
- Probationary review process - issue 3-month and 6-month probationary review forms to line managers, ensure they are returned in a timely manner and issue completion of probationary period letters to employees
- Assisting with monthly payroll administration as required
- Uploading historical documentation in to Success Factors
- Uploading job descriptions, Contracts, change of role letters to Success Factors
- Assisting with transferring HR documentation in to Share Point.
- Assistance with arranging meeting room bookings and diary management
- Assisting with HR Mailbox management; including dealing with ePayslip password resets and basic annual leave queries
- Assisting with raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices (recruitment, benefits etc.)
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered
You will have a keen eye for detail, with good organisational, prioritisation and planning skills, as well as the ability to communicate well both written and verbally. You will also be able to work with integrity and confidentiality, working with sensitive data.
Knowledge and experience gained in a similar environment, and knowledge of relevant HR policies, procedures and practices would be advantageous.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Apprentice, Apprenticeship, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.