Senior Insurance Broker (Indemnities) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Senior Broker - Solicitors
Location: QPI Legal, Northampton (Commutable from Wellingborough, Daventry, Towcester, Bedford & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
About the role:
QPI Legal are now looking for a Professional Indemnity Insurance Senior Broker to work from our Northampton Offices. We are looking for an individual who has experience of dealing with Professional Indemnity and Financial Lines Insurance to a senior level and preferably having dealt with Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance.
We are also looking for someone educated to or working towards attainment of CII or IRM Qualifications and who has had good experience of dealing with complex risks.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key Insurers.
- Creation and development of accurate client risk profiles, and presentation to appropriate Insurers.
- Formulation, analysis and presentation of quotations and responses from Insurance market.
- Vetting of Insurers to meet key acceptance criteria.
- Vetting of policy documentation from Insurers.
- Advising on Insurance implications of mergers and / or acquisitions.
- Policy interpretation and advice thereon
- Ideally educated to or working towards attainment of CII or IRM Qualifications.
- Basic English and Maths (minimum of GCSE grade C or equivalent).
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
You may have experience of the following: Insurance Broker, Senior Insurance Broker, Senior Broker, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Sales, Insurance, Account Handler, Senior Account Handler, Account Executive, Administrator, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, IRM, Institute of Risk Management, Indemnity, Indemnities, etc.