Corporate Account Handler (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Corporate Account Handler
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
About the role:
The Corporate Account Handler will profitably develop Lorica Insurance Brokers in accordance with the Business Plan and develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels in order to achieve the Branch Business Plan.
- Develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve your Key Performance Indictors including income targets
- Place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets, referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or Head Office
- New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered. Ensuring clear communication of terms, conditions, warranties and pricing.
- Insurer surveys ensuring risk improvements are implemented and adhered to. Including communication with Clients if the basis of cover and /or terms is changed as a result of the survey.
- Use all core systems e.g. Acturis, Salesforce ensuring they are regularly updated for effective Management Information and Reporting
- Achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience)
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Demonstrated ability to meet and / or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, Broker, etc.